1. Vitamin C - natural anti-inflammatory/raises
2. Magnesium relaxes muscles so reduces
3. Manganese reduces inflamed tendons.
4. Fish Oils - omega-3 fats EPA & DHA
are anti-inflamm-atory so reduce joint inflammation & promote joint
Asthma/hayfever/post nasal drip
1. Slow breathing into brown paper bag
may avert attack.
2. Sit with hands behind head to expand
3. Place a little mineral sea salt under
4. Extra magnesium Vit C & B5, Vit
A to prevent attacks
1. Apply direct pressure for 1 - 5 minutes
2. Pepper - white, black, cayenne.
Apply to fresh wound
NB White pepper doesn’t
sting as much as cayenne!
3. Apply Ice to area - constricts blood
4. If wound deep, gaping or ragged see
doctor for stitches
1. Pure soap grate with a little sugar
& hot water, make into a poultice & apply. Leave on to draw.
2. Magnaplasm (chemist) on bandaid - same
3. Honey draws well too
4. Grated potato poultice
5. Onion flesh draws out too
1. Wrap the bruised area in grated potato
peelings (apply like a poultice) - draws out the bruising
2. Rub in Hirudoid ointment from the chemist
3. Rescue Remedy - available from chemist
or health shop
1. Run under cold/warm water immediately
2. Wash with cold black tea or spray vinegar
3. Dust with cornflour or arrowroot
4. Apply Colloidal silver, honey, egg white,
emu oil or aloe vera to raw surface to assist healing
Colds/flu/sore throat/sinus/runny nose/cough
1. Gargle with lemon juice and salty water
2. Gargle with Colloidal silver then swallow
for sore throat
3. Take 20 - 60 mls Colloidal silver 4
hourly till symptoms resolve but drink plenty of
water as well
4. Sip Colloidal silver to stop coughing
5. Sip hot boiled lemonade (any aerated
water) to relieve congestion anywhere. Lasts 30 mins.
Use as often as like.
6. Take Vit C 1000mg 2 - 4 hourly to bowel
7. Take Vit A & zinc for sinus and
other body linings
8. Apply Vicks under nostrils or hot inhalations
9. Avoid milky foods
10. Drink lemon juice and chicken vegetable broth
1. Take lysine tabs- prevents virus from
2. Avoid chocolate as arginine in it promotes
3. Apply Vitamin E directly and also take
4. Apply Ice to relieve itch.
5. Apply Tea tree oil with cotton bud to
6. Take extra zinc & Vit A
1. Magnesium - excess magnesium acts as
a laxative as in epsom salts & Milk of Magnesia so take chelated
magnesium to bowel tolerance will provide enough to go around
2. Same applies to excess Vitamin C
3. Water - absorbed from gut contents if
4. Eat more fruit - incl prunes, figs,
5. Essential fatty oils - olive oil, fish
oils, remember caster oil
1. Need more potassium - eg bananas, apple
cider, Slow K 2. Cranberry juice (pure, unsweetened, extract)
3. Drink more boiled water to flush kidneys
4. Drink lemon barley water to flush kidneys
5. Take Ural (urinary alkaliser) 3 times
a day for 3-4 days
1. Sip 1 teaspoon of malt vinegar over
2. Colloidal silver - drink 60ml 4 – 6
hourly for 24 hours
3. Eat freshly grated apple - preferably
4. Stop eating for 24 hours then start
with dry toast/crackers
5. Sip only boiled water for 24 hours
6. Gastrolyte (from chemist - restores
electrolyte balance) lemon barley or rice water. Take 4 hourly for
2 - 3 days.
7. For persistent diarrhoea put 1 teaspoon
of pepper in one inch of brandy in a glass. Mix well and take it
last thing at night - works like magic. Will have no further problems.
1. Glare intolerance - need Vit A (cod
2. Red, bloodshot, itchy, gritty eyes take
3. Sore tired eyes - get more sleep and
4. Allergic eyes - take Vit C & Vit
B5 (= cotisone)
5. Poor clarity and faded vision
take Vit A & taurine. Eat orange & dark leafy green veg.
6. Sore, hard, firm to pressure eyeballs
may indicate too much Vit A or taurine (resolves as soon as stop taking)
or check for hyper thyroid condition with doctor.
7. Foreign body in the eye - run under
tap or bath with salty water or black tea. Dab with caster oil or
olive oil on cotton wool to remove splinter in eye or see doctor.
8. Sty or Pus in eyes - drop in 1 - 2 drops
of pure colloidal silver 2 - 3 times a day until cleared (may sting at
first but OK) or wash in warm salty water. Avoid draughts blowing
Gall Bladder/Gall Stones/Liver
Take 100% lemon juice, taurine powder (health
food shop) & Vitamin E to dissolve stones. Take magnesium as
well for stone prevention.
Headaches / Migraine
1. Magnesium - relaxes tight muscles causing
2. Vitamin E orally
1. Lemon juice or apple cider vinegar immediately
before eating or during meal instead of antacids.
2. Drink slippery elm powder (supermarket/health
3. Avoid wheat & grain based or fatty
foods that repeat
1. Spit (saliva) on bite for immediate
2. Dust bite with cornflour or arrowroot.
3. Avoid sugar - sugar makes you very attractive
to mosquitoes, flies, bacteria and viruses.
4. Tea-tree oil applied will help relieve
5. Vinegar may be applied if there is any
6. Bi-carb soda helps with itch and/or
7.. Sprinkle salt or cucumber skin to deter ants.
Pour ½ cup of boiling water to dissolve ¼ cup of sugar, stir
in a tablespoon borax. Place in flat containers near ants to kill
them. Keep away from pets.
9. Banana in the bottom of a greased jar
is a fantastic trap for cockroaches. Rosemary and/or
lavender are both good deterrents.
1. Zinc - essential to convert short term
memory to long term memory. This occurs while
you are asleep. It is like the “Save” button on the computer.
Helps with sleep too. Take at night for memory & sleep.
Take in the morning to help with learning. Kids with ADD need lots
2. B12 peps up the brain. Is needed
for the myelin sheath that insulates the nerves
so helps to get the message thru’. If white moons on thumbs are less
than 1/3 up from nailbed you need B12. If disappeared then need B12
3. Glutamine needed for mental alertness
4. Exercise - gentle. Latest findings
are 3 lots of 10 minutes is better than 1
lot of 30 minutes - produces less free radicals. Improves oxygen
levels, and hence blood flow.
1.. Take Vitamin B3 in large doses
2. Mouth rinse area with Colloidal silver
for 6 - 10mins or more then swallow, 3 - 4 times a day
3. Salt water mouth washes then spit out
4. Apply Bonjela ointment from chemist
5. Apply Tea-tree oil to the ulcer with
a cotton tip
Nausea/vomiting/morning or motion sickness
1. If an infection - ie tummy wog or food
poisoning. Take 60 ml Colloidal Silver 4 - 6 hourly for 2 - 3 days.
2. Stop eating for 24 hours! When
start only dry toast or cracker biscuits. Avoid milky foods/drinks.
3. Take extra B6 & manganese
4. Eat high only protein foods in small
5. Eat freshly grated apple
6. Sip Gastrolyte (chemist) to restore
electrolyte balance at 4 - 6 hourly intervals for 2 - 3 days for
7. Eat ginger, peppermints / drink ginger
Nits and Lice
1. Rub olive oil into scalp & hair,
wrap in glad-wrap for a few hours, use nit comb then wash.
2. Rub in hair conditioner - leave on for
a few hours then use nit comb & wash.
1. Vitamin E - oral or cream
2. Dust with cornflour - speeds healing
3. Dab colloidal silver - promotes stem
4. Take extra Vit C & zinc
Smelly Feet or Tinea
1. Take more zinc orally daily
2. Apply Colloidal silver to area for infection
3. Dry thoroughly between toes and apply
cornflour or ointment eg Ungvita
Varicose veins/ haemorrhoids
1. Take extra Vit B2 & Vit E
2. Exercise & elevate
3. Apply hirudoid ointment (chemist)
1. Cut fresh banana skin to size &
strap on for 24 hours taking care not to touch normal skin.
Repeat for 2 - 3.
2. Smear with own early morning spit
3. Apply Colloidal silver or Vit A oil
from cut capsule directly onto wart or rub in unvita ointment daily until